Digital Media Internship
The marketing Intern will assist the Director of Events with the strategic planning and execution of marketing/digital upgrades to social media sites, as well as formulating documentation surrounding sports event. The Marketing Intern will assist with event operation support. Market interns will have the opportunity to practice theoretical class knowledge in real world exercises.
Summary of essential job functions
- Digital media upgrades surrounding event to Market growth via social media
- Assist Director of Events with facilitating social media/radio marketing documentation
- Assist Director of Events with marketing plan for event
- Must be enrolled at an accredited college or university.
- Superior oral and written communications skills
- Effective organizational skills for managing multiple tasks
- Knowledge about social media/radio marketing
- Knowledge about Microsoft Office Suite
- Reliable Transportation is needed
Intern will have the option of working onsite event. Interns working during the events will be paid a stipend upon completion of event. Stipend will be justified upon selection.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.