The Event Intern will assist the Director of Operations with the strategic planning and execution of sports event set-up, time-management, and operations. The Event Intern will assist with event operation support. Event interns will have the opportunity to practice theoretical class knowledge in real world exercises.
Summary of essential job functions
- Event intern will assist with event set-up and time management of groups
- Assist Director of Operations strategic planning of events and activities
- Assist Director of Operations with execution of event entirety
- Must be enrolled at an accredited college or university.
- Superior oral and written communications skills
- Effective organizational skills for managing multiple tasks
- Knowledge about social media/radio market
- Must be able to life at least 50 pounds
- Reliable Transportation is needed
Intern will have the option of working onsite event. Interns working during the events will be paid a stipend upon completion of event. Stipend will be justified upon selection.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.