Our Business Internship
The Business Intern will assist the Director of Events with the strategic planning and execution of sponsorships, as well as formulating documentation surrounding sports events. The Business Intern will assist with event operation support. Business interns will have the opportunity to practice theoretical class knowledge in real world business exercises.
Summary of essential job functions
- Research 3rd party vendors to attain sponsorships for sports event
- Assist director with facilitating documentation for sponsorship opportunities
- Assist director with staff organization and scheduling
- Maintain sponsorship contact databases
- Must be enrolled at an accredited college or university.
- Superior oral and written communications skills
- Effective organizational skills for managing multiple tasks
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Knowledge about Microsoft Office Suite
- Reliable Transportation is needed
Intern will have the option of working onsite event. Interns working during the events will be paid a stipend upon completion of event. Stipend will be justified upon selection.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.